How it works
Your claim will be reviewed by our in-house expert who is a reconstruction engineer and collision investigator. Certain types of motor claim can be evaluated to show, for example:
- Are there discrepancies between the parties’ accounts?
- Are the levels of damage consistent with the circumstances described?
By instructing DWF Forensic Engineering on your motor insurance claims, you will receive:
- A cost-effective, early review on suspected motor fraud cases.
- An early, unbiased report from a highly experienced expert.
- A report that assists you in deciding the future handling strategy on a claim, for instance, in determining whether to pay for an independent forensic examination.
DWF Forensic Engineering is charged at a fixed fee of £125 (+ VAT)
This fixed-price review service covers:
- The reported circumstances.
- The engineers’ or assessors’ reports.
- The photographs.
For further information, and an example case report please download our brochure