DWF Deafness Toolkit
Deafness claims have quadrupled since 2008 and with the advent of a claims portal for RTA and lower value EL and PL claims, accompanied by a fixed recoverable costs regime for those claims has led to a huge surge in farmed, long-tail disease claims, particularly in relation to deafness, as Claimant legal practices and their funders look to replace falling income and profits with more lucrative work.
Do you need help with this specialist and complex area of EL disease work?
- Concerned about fraud? Do you want a better process for identifying duplicate claims? Do you need a means of robustly responding to deafness claims against your business Managing the surge in NIHL claims?
- The dwf deafness toolkit is designed to assist in handling NIHL claims.
- Assessing claims validation, the DWF Deafness Toolkit can also be used as an anti-fraud resource. By combining a useful set of calculations and functions the toolkit can ensure accurate reserves and swift resolution on deafness claims.
Managing the surge in NIHL claims
The DWF Deafness Toolkit is designed to assist in handling NIHL claims. Assessing claims validation, the dwf deafness toolkit can also be used as an anti-fraud resource. By combining a useful set of calculations and functions the toolkit can ensure accurate reserves and swift resolution on deafness claims.
- Determine whether the diagnostic requirements for NIHL are satisfied.
- Obtain an estimate for general damages based on the expert’s and the toolkit’s respective assessments of NIHL.
- Potentially fraudulent or exaggerated claims will be highlighted.
- Access a real time view of claims performance and outcomes.
- Findings will be backed up by robust data and MI.