Presenting on the day between 12:30 and 13:15 will be:
- Checkfit - Checkfit is a health and fitness directory for the North West of England. With currently 2000 gyms, clubs and personal trainers on their website, they are able to help users find the perfect activity for them. By using the search function on the homepage, users are able to compare class times, prices and locations within seconds.
- JD GYMS - At JD Gyms Liverpool you can enjoy a truly cutting edge fitness experience for an incredibly low price. Over 1.5m has been invested in this state-of-the-art facility which contains the industry’s leading fitness equipment, luxury changing rooms, saunas, bespoke fitness studios and a sprint track all housed under a breath taking Victorian glass dome. Situated in a stunning Grade II listed building on Dale Street, in the heart of Liverpool’s business district, JD Gyms Liverpool is an award winning, world class, boutique gym set over three floors.
- Fit Food Shack - Fit Food shack is Liverpool’s premier Health food takeaway and nutrition hub. It is a vibrant, thriving healthy eating space to provide people with a choice of healthy food, a healthy lifestyle and an inspiring environment. No junk, preservatives, bad fats or processed foods just healthy, nutritious protein packed meals made fresh every day in their kitchen.
- Hope Street - Hope Street is a place dedicated to helping others feel valued, inspired and most importantly accepted. From personal experience the founders of Hope Street know all too well the feelings of isolation, desperation and loneliness that can come with suffering from anxiety and depression but also for those who care on a day to day basis for their friends and loved ones. Their goal is to ensure that everyone who walks through their doors feels welcome and their experience provides a sense of belonging, inspiration and hope.
Other exhibitors (between 12:00 and 12:30/13:15 and 14:00) include:
- ArrivaClick, who will be talking about their newly launched service in Liverpool.
- Pall Mall Medical, who will run a business card prize draw for a free Health Screen, and Luke McCall, one of their specialist sports therapists, will be present to discuss topics including rehabilitation and injury prevention, and will be providing demonstrations of sports massages.
- JD Gyms who will be conducting body fat measurements and blood pressure checks.
- Robin Grenfell Cowan will be in attendance to discuss The Business Alchemist, with the goal of "transforming the health and wealth of businesses, their principals and their employees".
The event is free for all to attend, and if you wish to do so, please RSVP.
Refreshments will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!